- Guided kayak and snorkel tour of Hanalei River and Bay Reef Lagoon
- Kayak down the Hanalei River surrounded by lush greenery
- Snorkel in the pristine turquoise waters of Bay Reef Lagoon and see the tropical fish
- Look for Hawaiian sea turtles and tropical birds
- Enjoy spectacular views of Makana Peak as you kayak in Hanalei Bay
Jump in your double kayak and paddle with your partner down the Hanalei River toward the scenic Hanalei Bay, home to the snorkeler's paradise -- Bay Reef Lagoon. Drift past taro fields and tall grasses that dance with the wind. Bask in the warm sunshine and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. After paddling for 45 minutes, arrive on shore and enjoy a complimentary snack while you take a break on the beautiful white-sand beach.
Then don your provided snorkeling gear and follow your guide out into the lagoon, where you’ll discover colorful reefs and fish. Keep an eye out for Hawaiian sea turtles! If you’re feeling adventurous, grab a surf kayak and paddle the gentle waves of Hanalei Bay. This perfectly shaped crescent bay is one of Hawaii’s most scenic, and it affords a perfect view of Makana Peak.
Finish your tour by kayaking back to your starting point, from where you’ll ride with your group back to the tour departure location.