- Guided kayak and snorkel tour of Hanalei River and Bay Reef Lagoon
- Kayak down the Hanalei River surrounded by lush greenery
- Snorkel in the pristine turquoise waters of Bay Reef Lagoon and see the tropical fish
- Look for Hawaiian sea turtles and tropical birds
- Enjoy spectacular views of Makana Peak as you kayak in Hanalei Bay
What You Can Expect
After approximately 45 minutes of kayaking, disembark on the shores of beautiful Hanalei Bay and recharge with a snack break. Admire spectacular views of the bay, made famous by the 1958 film South Pacific, and learn about ancient Hawaiian fire-throwing ceremonies conducted from the dramatic Makana Peak.
Great tour. Guides were great and very helpful. Had a wonderful time even though not great at Kayaking. Loved the snorkeling- good place for beginners! Would go again.
This tour was amazing!
Steve was a great guide - very laid back but also focused on our safety. Lunch was great too. Fresh pineapple cut Oceanside!
The kayaks are easy to maneuver and I'll never turn down a chance to venture out into Hanalei Bay. Although our guide has funny and personable, there were virtually no tangible instructions given for operating the kayak or the snorkeling gear. This is fine if you already have some experience, but there were true novices who seemed to struggle in both areas. The snorkeling launch point is beautiful, but full of coral in the shallow waters, so it was difficult to launch out. The coral is surrounded by a lot of tropical fish. Incidentally, this experience made me fall in love with snorkeling, while my wife swore it off for all eternity.