- 3.5-hour Kauai ATV and horseback combo tour
- Visit the Koloa Sugar Mill, one of Hawaii’s first sugar plantations, founded in 1835
- Zip through the lush Koloa area on a fun, exciting ATV tour!
- Admire the rugged beauty of Maha'ulepu Valley and remote Maha'ulepu Beach as you explore on horseback
- Apparel and equipment included, and enjoy snacks and beverages throughout your tour
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Put on your provided safety gear, jump aboard an ATV and follow your guide on a thrilling tour through the area’s scenic landscape. Admire the area's lush hillsides and green plains and feel your adrenaline rush as you navigate the paths.
You’ll then begin the second portion of tour. Hop on your horse with the help of your guide and meander through Maha'ulepu Valley toward Maha'ulepu Beach, a remote, rugged, beautiful beach where monk seals napping on the sand is a common sight.
Enjoy the scenic splendor of the dramatic coastal headlands, intimate bays and long sandy beaches as you explore on a leisurely horseback ride. After your tour, you'll return to the Koloa Sugar Mill.