- 3-hour Kauai horseback-riding adventure in Kapaa
- Learn the basics of horseback riding, like stopping, turning and trotting
- Walk, trot or canter your horse along a secluded trail through a lush forest reserve
- Enjoy two hours on the horse, with water provided
- Choice of two departure times
- All equipment included, and no experience needed!
What You Can Expect
Along a secluded riding trail, walk, trot or canter your horse – whatever is most suitable for the group – through a lush, mountainous forest reserve near Kapaa, giving you a unique look at the island’s verdant inland landscape.
Your guide will share information on the area’s diverse plant and animal life, as well as Hawaii’s volcanic origins, the history of the islands and what it's like to live on Kauai -- the lushest of all the Hawaiian Islands. Throughout your 2-hour horseback-riding tour, you’ll have bottled water to keep you fueled, and be sure to have our camera ready to capture stunning images of the island landscape.