- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Tahiti Nui where George Clooney's movie The Descendants was filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See the pristine beaches, verdant cliffs and historic towns that made starring turns in modern megahits such as Jurassic Park, Tropic Thunder, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Descendants, as well older classics like South Pacific, Fantasy Island and Elvis’ Blue Hawaii. See Itinerary below for a complete list of sites and films.
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
Interesting and totally worth it...you get to see the beautiful areas of Kauai as well as the back stories, loved it. Guide Mickey was funny and we had an added treat when we saw singer Larry Rivera from CoCo Palms at one of the stops!
Wow what a wonderful day we had. Wendy was a terrific host on the day and being and Elvis fan there was so much of him there - just a terrific day- would do it again next time we visit Kauai.
I already reviewed this tour. It was wonderful. Our tour guide Mickey was very informative.
This is a real blast of a tour. You get to see the different locations where movies were shot and you get a lot of background information on them, as well. This was the second time that we took this tour and it was just as enjoyable and fresh as the first time.
First tour of our honeymoon and throughly enjoyed it. Not only do you see the movie locations, you also get a full tour of the island. Our guide Wendy and driver Micky were outstanding. Definite must do tour!!
Christine W United States of ...
Lots of fun. Discovered new places to visit. Our guide, Connie, was lots of fun.
Lots of fun. Good guide and driver.
This tour was well delivered and gave us a great orientation to the island on our first day there.
This tour was the BEST! We loved it from start to finish. Wendy knew so much about the movies that were highlighted on the tour. Her insights and tidbits were priceless. Seeing the movie clips right before seeing the actual movie site was delightful. This is our favorite tour from our vacation!
We had a great time. Our crew was entertaining and it was a fun filled day. We were able to see some areas that we would never have seen on our own. Great way to see the island....Would highly recommend it!