- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Tahiti Nui where George Clooney's movie The Descendants was filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Between stops, enjoy the views of Kauai’s spectacular natural gems. As you admire the sparkling turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, lush forests and plunging waterfalls, you’ll understand why Kauai is a popular setting for so many films!
Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) at the famous Tahiti Nui, where part of George Clooney’s 2011 film, The Descendants, was shot.
Please see below for a list of movie site stops.
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
Wendy was our guide. She was very knowledgeable about Kauai and never hesitated to tell us details about what parts of the island were featured in what movies. It was a long day, and we were on a small bus getting on and off at many sites, but it was worth it!