- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Tahiti Nui where George Clooney's movie The Descendants was filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Between stops, enjoy the views of Kauai’s spectacular natural gems. As you admire the sparkling turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, lush forests and plunging waterfalls, you’ll understand why Kauai is a popular setting for so many films!
Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) at the famous Tahiti Nui, where part of George Clooney’s 2011 film, The Descendants, was shot.
Please see below for a list of movie site stops.
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
Reviewed by Janet D, March 2013
Island has many spots used in films, fascinating to see the places and sit possibly!! in George Clooney's seat (The Descendants) for lunch at the end of the tour. A good way to see much of this lovely island.
Reviewed by Margie M, February 2013
We loved every minute of this tour. Our guide Wendy Rausch was superb and made this tour exceptional in every way for all. When we return to Kauai we will definitely take this tour again. A true highlight of our trip!