- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Tahiti Nui where George Clooney's movie The Descendants was filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Between stops, enjoy the views of Kauai’s spectacular natural gems. As you admire the sparkling turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, lush forests and plunging waterfalls, you’ll understand why Kauai is a popular setting for so many films!
Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) at the famous Tahiti Nui, where part of George Clooney’s 2011 film, The Descendants, was shot.
Please see below for a list of movie site stops.
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
This tour was very good, the tour guide was a lot of fun and she knew a lot about the Island and movies, they have a driver and a tour guide so be ready to tip both. Learned a lot about the movies that were filmed there. I recommend this if you like movies.
A great land trip to the movie sites on Kauai. Auntie Wendy mixed the the right amount of movie facts and trivia with stops at the various filming locations for picture taking. The driver, sorry I can't remember his name, did a great job of manuvering the comfortable bus in some pretty tight places. The two worked well together. Lunch at the Wahooo restaurant was ample and tasty. Pick up and drop off at the resort made transportation easy. Trip length was just right. Complementary bottled water would have been appreciated. My wife and I would take this trip again!