- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Tahiti Nui where George Clooney's movie The Descendants was filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Between stops, enjoy the views of Kauai’s spectacular natural gems. As you admire the sparkling turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, lush forests and plunging waterfalls, you’ll understand why Kauai is a popular setting for so many films!
Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) at the famous Tahiti Nui, where part of George Clooney’s 2011 film, The Descendants, was shot.
Please see below for a list of movie site stops.
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
Christine W United States of ...
Lots of fun. Discovered new places to visit. Our guide, Connie, was lots of fun.
Lots of fun. Good guide and driver.
This tour was well delivered and gave us a great orientation to the island on our first day there.
This tour was the BEST! We loved it from start to finish. Wendy knew so much about the movies that were highlighted on the tour. Her insights and tidbits were priceless. Seeing the movie clips right before seeing the actual movie site was delightful. This is our favorite tour from our vacation!
We had a great time. Our crew was entertaining and it was a fun filled day. We were able to see some areas that we would never have seen on our own. Great way to see the island....Would highly recommend it!
A lot of fun. Our tour guide was very insightful and knowledgeable.
The tour guide was excellant. She not only had clips about the movies and pointed out their locations but she also seemed to have some of the inside scoop about the actors too.
This tour was very good, the tour guide was a lot of fun and she knew a lot about the Island and movies, they have a driver and a tour guide so be ready to tip both. Learned a lot about the movies that were filmed there. I recommend this if you like movies.
A great land trip to the movie sites on Kauai. Auntie Wendy mixed the the right amount of movie facts and trivia with stops at the various filming locations for picture taking. The driver, sorry I can't remember his name, did a great job of manuvering the comfortable bus in some pretty tight places. The two worked well together. Lunch at the Wahooo restaurant was ample and tasty. Pick up and drop off at the resort made transportation easy. Trip length was just right. Complementary bottled water would have been appreciated. My wife and I would take this trip again!
Great Tour......both host and driver were fantastic!