- Shore excursion to Kauai's natural wonders, Waimea Canyon and Spouting Horn
- Enjoy spectacular views after hiking up Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Learn Kauai history as you drive past Old Koloa Town and Waimea
- Watch Spouting Horn spew water up to 50 feet into the air
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
After exploring the wonders of Waimea Canyon, you’ll take a visual tour of Kauai, driving past Old Koloa Town, Hawaii’s first sugarcane plantation, and Waimea, the town where Captain Cook made his first landing in Hawaii in 1778.
Finish your day exploring another of Kauai’s natural wonders at Spouting Horn, an ocean blow hole near Po’ipu Beach. Wait as the water rushes under a lava shelf and surges through a small opening at the surface, spewing water up to 50 feet (15 meters) in the air. Next to the adjacent hole, compressed air escapes and makes a hissing sound.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Nawiliwili Harbor for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.