- 3-hour off-road adventure on Kauai's South Shore
- Ride through the tough terrain easily in an open-air off-road vehicle
- See movie locations, a sugarcane tunnel and a massive plantation
- Learn about Kauai's plant and animal life from your knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a safe and adrenaline-filled tour as either a passenger or a driver
- Snacks, beverages and all equipment included
What You Can Expect
When you're ready, hop in your Bug and take off, either driving or riding through the lush terrain as you make your way up to Survey Point for 360-degree views of Kauai's South Shore. Then, explore the filming location of To End All Wars, a 2001 war movie starring Kiefer Sutherland. Wind your way through old sugarcane roads and endless fields of buffalo grass, and travel along the 0.5-mile (0.8-km) Wilcox Trail for a glimpse of Hawaiian history.
Along the way, look for local wildlife like wild pigs and fruit bats, and listen to descriptive narration provided by your friendly, knowledgeable guide. Your adventure also includes a stop at Waita Resevoir (Hawaii's largest body of water) for some light refreshments.
Mud Bug: Drive or ride through the mud in a 2-passenger Mud Bug, a fully automatic off-road vehicle with a 3-point harness system, roll bars and a Baja-tested suspension system.
Ohana Bug: Take your whole family on a thrilling adventure on an Ohana Bug, a bigger version of the Mud Bug that holds up to four people.