Enjoy a day filled with the beauty, legends and stories of Kauai, the Garden Island, on a Waimea Canyon Kauai tour! This fully guided scenic tour takes you to Kauai Waimea Canyon and Wailua River, with plenty of photo stops along the way.
- Sightseeing tour of Waimea Canyon
- Scenic drive to lookout points
- Wailua River cruise, Fern Grotto and Hanapepe Lookout
- Learn the history and geography of Hawaii
- Expert commentary from your professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You'll enjoy unmatched comfort and superb views from spacious, deluxe big window Premier Mini coaches as you tour the famous fern grotto, cruise the Wailua River and enjoy picture-postcard views of Kauai's natural attractions.
This highly personalized scenic Waimea Canyon Kauai tour is fully narrated by specially trained driver/guides and features many stops to allow you to get the most from your day.
It's an experience you'll long remember!
- Hanapepe Lookout
- Waimea Canyon
- Spouting Horn
- South coast Poipu Resort drive-through
- View Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile and Nawiliwili Harbor
- Cruise the Wailua River (Cruise fare included)
- Fern Grotto
- Coco Palms Grove, Birth Stone
- Opaekaa Falls
Reviewed by Pat W, January 2013
Great trip! Our driver/guide was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and made it fun too! The bus was very comfortable too! Get way to see the sights!
Reviewed by Kerwin Q, December 2012
the tour was a great way to see and learn about kauai, and our guide was fantastic, mixing in personal anecdotes with island history. it was the highlight of my trip!