Enjoy a day filled with the beauty, legends and stories of Kauai, the Garden Island, on a Waimea Canyon Kauai tour! This fully guided scenic tour takes you to Kauai Waimea Canyon and Wailua River, with plenty of photo stops along the way.
- Sightseeing tour of Waimea Canyon
- Scenic drive to lookout points
- Wailua River cruise, Fern Grotto and Hanapepe Lookout
- Learn the history and geography of Hawaii
- Expert commentary from your professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll enjoy unmatched comfort and superb views from spacious, deluxe big window Premier Mini coaches as you tour the famous fern grotto, cruise the Wailua River and enjoy picture-postcard views of Kauai's natural attractions.
This highly personalized scenic Waimea Canyon Kauai tour is fully narrated by specially trained driver/guides and features many stops to allow you to get the most from your day.
It's an experience you'll long remember!
- Hanapepe Lookout
- Waimea Canyon
- Spouting Horn
- South coast Poipu Resort drive-through
- View Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile and Nawiliwili Harbor
- Cruise the Wailua River (Cruise fare included)
- Fern Grotto
- Coco Palms Grove, Birth Stone
- Opaekaa Falls
This was excellent for the first day in Hawaii. The bus was small so there was a lot of interaction among the guide as well as with other passengers. We saw waterfalls, canyons, pretty beaches, plantations, and places to shop. We had a boat ride to the fern grotto with a bit of hula dancing and singing entertainment. We knew then what we wanted to go back to on our own and had ideas on what we can do the rest of the week. We had an excellent lunch as well. One of the things that made our tour fantastic was our driver/guide - Mario. He was knowledgeable, great at getting us to communicate, and lots of fun. I highly recommend the tour.
Great tour very informative