- Dinner and luau at Kilohana Plantation on Kauai
- Enjoy a Hawaiian buffet dinner with dessert
- Witness a traditional imu ceremony, where meat is unearthed from an underground oven
- Watch an entertaining luau featuring Polynesian hula dancers and flame twirlers
- Trace the story of Tahitian voyagers to Hawaii displayed beautifully through dance and music
- Round-trip transportation available
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, witness a traditional imu ceremony, where one of your main courses (pork) is unearthed from an underground oven. You can also order some yummy tropical drinks at the bar (own expense).
You’ll then be treated to a scrumptious buffet dinner of lomi-lomi salmon, pork, ono and teriyaki chicken with vegetables and salads. Top it off with some fresh tropical fruit and dessert.
After dinner, head to your seats in the Luau Pavilion and watch a colorful performance of traditional Polynesian dancers, fire twirlers and knife dancers. Watch as they paint a vivid story of the journey of the first Tahitian voyagers to the Hawaiian Islands, displaying their hardship, drama and finally triumph. Sit back, relax and become immersed in the state-of-the-art media system and stage design.
At the end of the show, you’ll have the opportunity to take photos with the cast!
The show was great and the food was good. It would have been a lot better if they install some fans in the building to cool it down some.