- Dinner and luau at Kilohana Plantation on Kauai
- Enjoy a Champagne toast to celebrate this special evening!
- Indulge in a four-course Hawaiian dinner
- Watch an entertaining luau featuring traditional Polynesian dancers and flame twirlers
- Follow the story of Tahitian voyagers to Hawaii displayed beautifully through dance and music
- Round-trip transportation available
- Gratuities included for your convenience
What You Can Expect
After you’ve had your fill of several island specialties, you’ll have the chance to shop at the wonderful galleries and boutiques inside the plantation home. Browse unique artwork and hand-crafted Hawaiian products before taking a torch-lit walk to the Luau Pavilion.
Stop at the Mango Bar for a mai tai or glass of wine (own expense) or head straight to your premier seats to watch the theatrical production.
Be mesmerized as hula dancers, fire ball twirlers and traditional Polynesian fire knife dancers paint a vivid story of the journey of the first Tahitian voyagers to the Hawaiian Islands. Learn of their hardship, drama and finally triumph as you sit back, relax and become immersed in the state-of-the-art media system and stage design.
Depending on the option selected, you can enjoy round-trip transportation.
Appetizer (choice of one)
Shrimp and scallop spring rolls
Pickled beet salad
Salad (choice of one)
Kilohana garden green salad
Main course (choice of one)
Sesame seed seared fresh catch of the day
Hoisin-glazed pork spare ribs
Vegetarian special of the evening
Dessert and coffee (choice of one)
Banana cream pie
White chocolate gelato