- Book with us and save 8% compared to another travel site!
- Snorkel and sail adventure off the Na Pali coast
- Catamaran cruise past scenic cliffs, secluded beaches and waterfalls
- Snorkel and look for diverse tropical marine life
- Continental breakfast
- Deli style lunch included
What You Can Expect
The Na Pali Coast Snorkel and Sail cruise begins as you depart Port Allen and head to the Na Pali Coast. When the winds permit, you'll be able to sail while having breakfast. Then head up to Na Pali, considered to be 'The Jewel of Kauai', with 3,000 foot (915 meters) cliffs, green valleys, hidden beaches, secluded waterfalls and breathtaking beauty.
When the vessel turns around to find the perfect snorkel spot, you may get the chance to experience sailing at speeds exceeding 12kts (if wind conditions permit). It's not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18kts! When conditions permit, you'll snorkel in the beautiful waters along the coast. Enjoy a delicious lunch before your return sail to the harbor.
Whale watching included from December through April!