Discover Kauai’s stunning Na Pali Coast on this 5-hour rafting and snorkeling adventure. Cruise alongside towering sea cliffs and emerald valleys aboard a motorized raft, which allows the flexibility to dart in and out of sea caves and under waterfalls. Explore the archaeological site of a 12th-century Hawaiian fishing village and splash into clear, warm waters to snorkel among tropical fish and reef formations.
- Snorkel adventure off the coast of Kauai
- Breathtaking oceanside views of Waimea and the longest white sand beach in Hawaii
- Raft into sea caves and under cascading waterfalls
- Explore the archaeological remains of an ancient fishing village
What You Can Expect
Your captain will provide narration on the area’s history and sights as you cruise out into Polihale State Park and up the breathtaking Na Pali Coast, which stretches 16 miles (26 km) along the island’s northwestern shore. Weather permitting, your boat will dart in and out of majestic sea caves and under waterfalls for a thrilling coastal adventure.
Visit Nualolo Kai, the remote site of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village that dates back to the 12th century and is only accessible by boat. Depending on the specific itinerary, you may have a chance to hike around the archaeological remains of the site on a guided tour. Don a snorkeling mask and fins, and splash into the warm, aquamarine water to explore a coral reef and swim along tropical sea life.
Enjoy lunch among the superb scenery, and relax on the return ride down the coast. Your 5-hour journey concludes back at the harbor.
Explorer I (May – September)
- Lands on the beach, snorkel from the shore (conditions permitting)
- Narrated walk at archeological site (Nualolo Kai ancient fishing village)
- Minimum age 8 years
- Maximum 18 passengers per raft
Explorer II (January – December)
- Snorkel from the vessel at a protected reef, lunch on board
- No narrated walk at archeological site
- Minimum age 5 years
- Maximum 36 passengers per raft