- Book with us and save 11% compared to another travel site!
- Sunset sightseeing cruise off Kauai
- Fantastic scenic and sunset views of the Na Pali coastline
- Champagne and other alcoholic beverages
- Deli style appetizers included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The Na Pali Coast dinner cruise leaves from Port Allen and heads west and north to Na Pali. After gazing at stunning views of the coast, you'll head back to Port Allen to watch the sunset while sipping on champagne and enjoying a feast of goodies. All drinks are on the house, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages!
- Creamy chicken salad
- Pulled pork sliders
- Veggie wraps
- Lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pineapple
- Pita chips with spinach dip
- Chocolate chip Kauai cookies
- Bottled water
- Island juices
- Soft drink
- Mai Tais
This was an awesome excursion. The captain and the crew were very friendly and helpful. The appetizers were yummy and the sunset was gorgeous.
We'd seen the Na Pali coastline from our cruise ship, so I thought I know what to expect. But the sunset cruise was soooo much more. You get so much closer, so that you can appreiate just how majestic it is. The vessel was really well suited to the trip and the captain and crew were excellent hosts and guides. The meal, snack and beverage services were all top notch. Highly recommended.