- A 3.5-hour sunset sightseeing cruise off Kauai
- See the fantastic Na Pali Coast from the water
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along Kauai's majestic coastline
- Savor substantial appetizers on board
- Sip champagne, wine or non-alcoholic beverages, included on the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Board your 3.5-hour Na Pali Coast sunset cruise at Port Allen, then set sail on Kauai’s deep blue waters. The 65-foot (20 meter) Holo Holo catamaran holds approximately 50 people and is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel, to ensure a maximized sightseeing experience of one of Hawaii’s most magnificent coastlines. The Na Pali Coast’s iconic rugged cliffs and dramatic valleys at sunset are a must-see for any visitor.
Find a comfortable seat on the deck or in the open-air cabins and watch the coastal colors change as the sun slowly dips into the horizon. Look for swimming whales, dolphins and sea turtles as you gently cruise across across the blue ocean waters. Stay satiated with a generous offering of appetizers, such as sliders, island fruits, vegetables and pretzels. Wash it down with a mai tai, champagne, beer or non-alcoholic beverages provided by the expert staff.
Continue to trace the coastline, admiring the views of this spectacular paradise. After the sunset, coast back to Port Allen, where you’ll disembark the ship and continue to enjoy your vacation.
- Creamy chicken salad
- Pulled pork sliders
- Veggie wraps
- Lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pineapple
- Pita chips with spinach dip
- Chocolate chip Kauai cookies
- Bottled water
- Island juices
- Soft drink
- Mai Tais
$120.03 Save $13.86