- Private tour of the island of Kauai
- Choose to explore the East and North shores or West and South shores
- Explore beautiful beaches, caves, waterfalls, rolling green hills and wildlife reserves
- Visit places like Princeville, Kapaa, Waimea and Wailua
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your own itinerary with the help of your friendly guide
- Relax over a gourmet picnic lunch at the location of your choice
What You Can Expect
North and East Shores
Discover the lush North and East shores. Visit several tranquil white-sand beaches including Kee Beach, Anini Beach and Hanalei Bay. Explore the Maniniholo, Waikanaloa and Waikapalae caves, and stop by the Princeville Resort Area.
Spot the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge, where you'll enter the historic Kilauea Lighthouse. Catch views of Sleeping Giant (Nounou Mountain), a mountain ridge located west of Wailua and Kapaa in the Nounou Forest Reserve.
You can also explore Wailua River State Park, stop by the Hauola Place of Refuge in Lydgate Park, and admire the stunning scenery of Wailua Falls and Opaeka’a Falls.
South and West Shores
Discover the historic South and West Shores with a trip to Waimea Canyon and the beaches of Poipu. Visit Old Koloa Town, a charming area with a historic plantation.
Admire amazing views from the Hanapepe Valley Lookout, featuring vistas of rolling green hills, quaint farms and lush vegetation. This untamed, exotic area was used in Steven Spielberg's film Jurassic Park.
Venture through Fort Elizabeth State Park and see the well-known Captain Cook’s Monument. Tour the Kokee Museum for a glimpse into local history, discover the vast estate of the Kauai Coffee Company, and visit Menehune Fish Pond, an ancient pond full of mysterious legends.
Imported cheeses, cold cuts and fruit served with artisan breads
Chilled pasta salad:
Rotelli pasta, cucumber, tomatoes and marinated mushrooms over greens with mint vinaigrette and feta cheese
Assorted fresh vegetables and dips
Chocolate macadamia nut brownie