- 4- or 6-hour horseback-riding tour on Kauai
- Hit the trails by horseback with your experienced wranglers, who’ll ensure a fun and safe adventure
- Explore off the beaten path and discover the natural beauty of Kauai by tasting fresh guava, smelling camphor, and feeling paperbark trees
- Great tour for experienced riders!
- Riding boots, helmets and bottled water included
- Small-group limited to five riders ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Then, you’re off! On your small-group horseback-riding tour, led by experienced wranglers, trot and canter into a Hawaiian forest reserve. Enjoy panoramic ocean and mountain views, glimpses of fern- covered canyons and sights of untouched, deep, lush valleys.
Taste a fresh guava, smell camphor, and feel the paperbark trees. Your wrangler-guides will also point out edible and medicinal plants. After your adventure, return to the riding stables.