- 3-hour ATV adventure on Kauai's South Shore
- Ride through famous movie locations, a sugarcane tunnel and a massive plantation
- Learn about Kauai's plant and animal life from your knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a safe and adrenaline-filled tour as either a passenger or a driver
- Snacks, beverages and all equipment included
What You Can Expect
Discover the lush terrain as you ride up to Survey Point for 360-degree views of Kauai's South Shore. Then, explore the filming location of To End All Wars, a movie starring Kiefer Sutherland. Wind your way through old sugarcane roads and endless fields of buffalo grass, and travel along .5-mile (0.8- km) Wilcox Trail for a glimpse into Hawaii's past .
Look for wild pigs and fruit bats as you enjoy snacks and beverages along the way (included), and listen to descriptive narration provided by your friendly, knowledgeable guide.
ATV: For those who want to drive, ride a 1-person, fully automatic ATV.
Mud Bug: Drive through the mud in a 2-passenger Mud Bug! Mud Bugs are fully automatic off-road vehicles that feature a 3-point harness system, roll bars and a Baja-tested suspension system .
Ohana Bug: Take your whole family on a thrilling adventure on a 4-passenger Ohana Bug! Fully automatic off-road vehicles that feature a 3-point harness system, roll bars and a Baja-tested suspension system .
Please note: All drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver's license. Passengers must be at least 5 years old. If selecting the Mud Bug or Ohana Bug option, please select ‘1 Adult’ in the dropdown menu when booking.