- 70-minute biplane tour of Kauai from Lihue
- Soar over the Garden Isle in a vintage biplane with an open cockpit
- Fly over Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, Wailua, Kapa’a, Sleeping Giant, Mt Waialeale, Hanalei, Poipu and more
- Enjoy incredible unobstructed views of lush valleys, mountains, beaches and waterfalls
- Expert pilot provides commentary through 2-way headsets
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Soaring over the lush landscapes of Kauai in an open-cockpit, vintage biplane is truly a magical experience. Definitely one of the most unique ways to see Kauai!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was phenomenal! By far this is the best way to see the island. We got to see the entire island in all its glory. I was very apprehensive at first, but once we were in the air I totally forgot my nerves. Henry, our pilot, took great care of us. He was knowledgeable about the island and what we were seeing. Great Landing Henry!!! :
What a great way to see Kauai! Had a great time, saw everything we wanted to see in the convertible of the skies : Would definitely reccommend this tour to those visiting Kauai.. Our pilot Harry was very knowledgeable and even threw in a few trick moves at the end!
What a fantastic way to view the island and all of her beauty! A complete tour of the island after my wife and I drove the day before! A definite inclusion to an agenda if you wish to see the island with the wind in your hair!
Fantastic experience! We took the 10 flight and it could not have been better. Harry, the pilot, provided a great experience from the pre-flight history lesson, to understanding the plane, to preparing to fly to landing. We saw whales, mountains,valleys, the NaPali coast,beaches and golf courses. We recommend doing this flight early in your trip and to wear a jacket. Bring your camera!