- 3.5-hour canoe and nature walk tour in Ketchikan
- Paddle through a lake in the Tongass National Forest in a Native American–style canoe
- Leisurely, guided walk in the rain forest — perfect for all fitness levels!
- Enjoy delicious, hearty snacks including smoked fish and clam chowder
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Stop on shore for a Native American–style snack, including smoked fish, clam chowder, bread rolls with wild berry jams and beverages. After refueling, your knowledgeable guide will lead you on a short nature walk highlighting the interesting vegetation and wildlife of the rain forest. Spot a carnivorous plant, the sundew, which uses tentacles with an adhesive 'dew' to ensnare small insects! Then, paddle back to the canoe dock and board your coach for a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
This adventure is a rare opportunity to explore Southeast Alaska just like the original explorers did!