- Award-winning guided tour of Ketchikan and the surrounding area
- An abundance of eagles - binoculars are provided
- Exclusive view of Totem Bight State Park from the water
- Complimentary food and beverages, including a traditional salmon spread
- Up-close experience with dozens of species
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a closer look at the Tongass National Forest, pass by the Ward Cove Cannery, and get a glimpse of Loggerville, the “floating ghost town of Alaska”. Get exclusive views of the Guard Island Lighthouse and the Totem Bight State Park. No other tour offers the majestic view of the park and the lighthouse in the same way, which is why the tour has won the C.R.U.I.S.E award for the past several years in a row.
Throughout the tour, your captain will provide extensive insight into the region and its history. Complimentary hot chocolate"Supreme", tea, coffee, salmon spread, cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, cookies & mints is also provided to satisfy any hunger that may come about from this exciting day of sightseeing. You’ll even receive a copy of the salmon spread recipe to take home to replicate!
As the tour concludes, it will be evident why this tour has been the recipient of countless awards for the past nine years. In just about 3 hours, you will see what defines Ketchikan and still have enough time to explore the downtown area on your own.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Ketchikan for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.