- 3.5-hour Ketchikan canoe and nature walk shore excursion
- Paddle in a Native-American-style canoe through a lake in the Tongass National Forest
- Enjoy a guided nature walk through the rainforest - suitable for all fitness levels!
- Indulge in delicious native-style snacks, including smoked fish and fresh bread rolls with wild berry jam
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's Worry-Free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Dock on shore and enjoy delicious Native American-style snacks, including smoked fish, clam chowder, fresh bread rolls with wild berry jams and refreshing beverages. Then, follow your guide on a short nature walk through the rainforest and see native Alaskan wildlife. After the hike, board your canoe and paddle back to the dock to begin a relaxing journey to the cruise ship port.
This adventure is an exclusive opportunity to explore Southeast Alaska just like the Native Americans did!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ketchikan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
A great trip. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable, telling us stories about many of the different plants within the forest. The canoe trip was nice as well. The snack provided was amazing, homemade stuff that was both local and delicious. Perhaps the only thing I might desire is a longer walk through the forest.
The trip was fun, but the booking done through Viator was for the wrong timing, so I had to coordinate for the correct timing.