- 3.5-hour Ketchikan canoe and nature walk shore excursion
- Paddle in a Native-American-style canoe through a lake in the Tongass National Forest
- Enjoy a guided nature walk through the rainforest - suitable for all fitness levels!
- Indulge in delicious native-style snacks, including smoked fish and fresh bread rolls with wild berry jam
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's Worry-Free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Dock on shore and enjoy delicious Native American-style snacks, including smoked fish, clam chowder, fresh bread rolls with wild berry jams and refreshing beverages. Then, follow your guide on a short nature walk through the rainforest and see native Alaskan wildlife. After the hike, board your canoe and paddle back to the dock to begin a relaxing journey to the cruise ship port.
This adventure is an exclusive opportunity to explore Southeast Alaska just like the Native Americans did!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ketchikan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.