- Key West back country or flats fishing trip
- Board a charter boat for an exciting fishing adventure from Key West
- Try your hand at catching snapper, shark, barracuda and more!
- Fully equipped boats and an experienced guide will ensure you enjoy a successful fishing adventure
- Fishing license, all bait and tackle and a cooler included
What You Can Expect
Back country fishing allows the angler to fish in the serene waters surrounding the flats and mangrove channels of Key West’s national marine sanctuary. Similar to fishing on a calm lake, these trips routinely produce outstanding catches of tarpon, permit, snapper, shark, barracuda and more.
Your trip starts in a modern 21-foot (6.5-meter) Sea Pro boat, specially built for shallow back country fishing. These boats are powered by 150-horsepower mercury outboards, and are fully equipped to ensure you enjoy a successful fishing adventure.
Each boat can accommodate from up to four guests.
Embark on a flats fishing trip and explore the waters in search of the ‘big three’ -- tarpon, permit and bonefish. Using small skiffs with no more than two anglers, these boats enable the guide to pole across extremely shallow waters.
Anglers often equate true flats fishing to hunting. Feel the adrenaline rush as you skim the surface in search for visible prey. Quietly approach the fish, precisely place your cast, and masterfully play the fish as it runs over the flats. Try your hand at landing your trophy fish – truly a memory to last a lifetime!
Flats boats can only accommodate up to two anglers along with the guide.