- Key West marine combo tour
- Take an exciting glass bottom boat cruise along the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico
- Admire tropical marine life up close and enjoy commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Snorkel around a coral reef in warm, clear, shallow waters, with all gear provided
- Catch views of dolphins as you cruise through Dolphin Playground in Key West’s beautiful backcountry
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This was so much fun-great combination of experiences and we enjoyed our captain and crew.
Great crew and fun had by all.
This was an awesome experience! The boat was actually used in a Spy Kids movie, so our 9 year old loved it. The crew was completely professional and highly experienced. It was the first time snorkeling for everyone in our group, and they went out of their way to make us feel safe and comfortable. They use top of the line gear, so all you need to bring is a towel. The glass bottom viewing window was fantastic, and we even went over a ship wreck. Dolphins swam right up to the boat, and we viewed lots of fish, stingrays, corals and sponges. I would do this tour again, and highly recommend it!