- Ghost and gravestone tour of Key West
- Step aboard the Trolley of the Doomed with your guide, dressed as a 17th-century grave digger
- Hear eerie tales about Key West's dark, supernatural history
- Gain exclusive nighttime entry into one of the island’s haunted Civil War forts
- See why Key West is considered one of the top ten most haunted cities in America!
What You Can Expect
Fun way to see Key West and learn of it's scary past.
Wonderful tour- guides were good and we did get spheres on some of our pictures.
All I can say is AMAZING! Especially the fort. OMG - even I became scared at this point. TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!
the tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour not only fun but very informative. we had the oppourtunity to learn a lot about the history of key west and all the spirits that reside there. we enjoyed the tour and would do it again.
This was a fun night and what I would say is not really scary but good for a laugh. It was interesting to hear about the history of Key West and the resulting ghosts who seek revenge. I would say that I was a little scared at one point when we visited the old fort due to it being very dark and the narratation firing up my imagination!!
It was also interesting to meet Robert the doll and again the tale behind it.
If you want a little fun and expect a laugh with some interestings facts, not fears, then this trip is okay.
It was an alright tour. Saw some interesting sights, heard some interesting stories.