- 2-hour Key West bar crawl with a haunted twist!
- Walk through Old Town Key West with your fun, knowledgeable guide
- Hear spooky tales as you visit several bars, located in haunted mansions and a former morgue
- Discover why Key West was once known as ‘Bone Island’
- Show off your experience with a souvenir T-shirt
What You Can Expect
Your guide will explain how Key West’s original Spanish name was Cayo Hueso, meaning ‘Bone Island.’ Legend has it that the island was once littered with the remains from a Native American battlefield or burial ground.
You’ll visit Captain Tony’s Saloon, Hard Rock Café and The Porch, each offering great drink specials. As you enjoy the beverages of your choice (own expense), your guide will bring spooky stories to life about these bars, which are actually located in haunted mansions and a former morgue.
After your bar crawl, you'll end back where you started.
Our Tour guide was nice and very informative. The only spirits we saw were in our drinks.
So much fun! The guide was amazing. I love doing a hunted tour when I'm in a new place. You learn some history that you may not have.