- Shark and wildlife boat tour from Key West
- View lemon, nurse and other shark species from the safety of your catamaran
- Spy dolphins, stingrays and sea turtles on your way to the shark viewing location
- Travel in a catamaran built to minimize environmental impact
- Learn about the marine life and mangrove islands on your tour from your pilot
- Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and chips provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lemon Sharks!Photo by: hportneches
- Close Encounter!Photo by: Kekiduky
- BullsharkPhoto by: Anonymous
- Lots of SharksPhoto by: Anonymous
- Southern StingrayPhoto by: Anonymous
- Dolphins off bow of the boatPhoto by: Anonymous
- Catching BaitPhoto by: Anonymous
- Loggerhead TurtlePhoto by: Anonymous
- Sleek BlacktipPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hungry sharksPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Travel through the shallow waters close to natural mangrove islands and look for a variety of wildlife — like dolphins, turtles, stingrays and birds, to name a few. Then proceed about four miles (six km) offshore to prime shark territory. A scented bait is dropped into the water to attract these super predators right to the edge of the boat, sharks of all kinds: lemon, nurse, bull, blacktip and hammerhead sharks. Make sure to have a camera ready to capture the scene.
Cold beverages, snacks and polarized sunglasses are included on this Key West shark tour.
This tour was amazing!
Wish it would have been longer. It was so, so, so much fun and entertaining that it went so fast.
The captain and driver were filled with so much information that it was truly a learning experience.
Their sense of humor was an added gift.
A need to attend tour when it Key West!
Enjoyed this experience very much. Saw lots of sharks. This is a family owned business and both Captains were extremely nice and answered all our questions.
We had a wonderful time. Even though it was colder than usual the Captain still gave us a Great tour and found Sharks, Dolphins and a Sea Turtle. They were very friendly and informative. It was a highlight of my daughters trip !
Tour was awesome! We saw many lemon sharks that were ready to greet our captain as he fed them. On the way back to the dock we saw a pod of about 8 dolphin that put on quite a show for a long time. Very informative trip with a friendly crew. Highly recommend.
Awesome tour! Saw plenty of sharks and Dolphins... Even a sea turtle!
We loved this tour and had a great time! I couldn't believe how many sharks came for the feeding!! We got great videos and photos. I was also happy that during the tour, the crew talked to other boats to find the best areas around the island to view the dolphins as well. The crew was great and very knowledgeable.
Catamaran was very nice. Tour operators were great. They were brothers and very knowledgeable about the area. They took us to see lemon sharks which were so exciting to watch and the purposes were also a lot of fun. Chips and drinks were provided. Great fun and highly recommended.
Great way to see the other side of Key West. Great crew, very knowledgable, and hospitable. We really enjoyed our trip to see the sharks, dolphin, and turtles. We had been to Key West a few times before but never out on the water. Beautiful trip on the water!
Excellent time! Captain and crew were exceptionally knowledgable, and did all they could to maximize our experience.