- Shark and wildlife boat tour from Key West
- View lemon, nurse and other shark species from the safety of your catamaran
- Spy dolphins, stingrays and sea turtles on your way to the shark viewing location
- Travel in a catamaran built to minimize environmental impact
- Learn about the marine life and mangrove islands on your tour from your pilot
- Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and chips provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lemon Sharks!Photo by: hportneches
- Close Encounter!Photo by: Kekiduky
- BullsharkPhoto by: Anonymous
- Lots of SharksPhoto by: Anonymous
- Southern StingrayPhoto by: Anonymous
- Dolphins off bow of the boatPhoto by: Anonymous
- Catching BaitPhoto by: Anonymous
- Loggerhead TurtlePhoto by: Anonymous
- Sleek BlacktipPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hungry sharksPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Travel through shallow water close to mangrove islands as you make your way about 4 miles (6.4 km) away from shore to the shark viewing site. Along the way, keep your eyes open for dolphin, sea turtles, stingrays, barracudas, tarpon and an array of native birds. Listen to your experienced pilot discuss the delicate ecosystem of this area and its abundance of wildlife. Enjoy complimentary water, soda, juice and chips — as well as the use of polarized sunglasses — during your trip.
When you arrive at the shark destination, get ready for an unforgettable experience! Your pilot will use bait to draw a host of sharks that swim right up to the boat so you and your family can observe them in safety and comfort. See numerous lemon and nurse sharks, and watch out for bull, black tip and hammerhead sharks during nearly one hour of shark viewing. Capture dramatic photos you can't wait to share with family and friends.
Tour was awesome! We saw many lemon sharks that were ready to greet our captain as he fed them. On the way back to the dock we saw a pod of about 8 dolphin that put on quite a show for a long time. Very informative trip with a friendly crew. Highly recommend.
Awesome tour! Saw plenty of sharks and Dolphins... Even a sea turtle!
We loved this tour and had a great time! I couldn't believe how many sharks came for the feeding!! We got great videos and photos. I was also happy that during the tour, the crew talked to other boats to find the best areas around the island to view the dolphins as well. The crew was great and very knowledgeable.
Catamaran was very nice. Tour operators were great. They were brothers and very knowledgeable about the area. They took us to see lemon sharks which were so exciting to watch and the purposes were also a lot of fun. Chips and drinks were provided. Great fun and highly recommended.
Great way to see the other side of Key West. Great crew, very knowledgable, and hospitable. We really enjoyed our trip to see the sharks, dolphin, and turtles. We had been to Key West a few times before but never out on the water. Beautiful trip on the water!
Excellent time! Captain and crew were exceptionally knowledgable, and did all they could to maximize our experience.
This tour was amazing!
We had an excellent experience! Highly recommended. The two gentlemen who ran the outing were a lot of fun.
Outstanding. Saw sharks, dolpins, turtles, and even a sting ray.