- Fishing adventure in Key West
- Enjoy a day at sea off the Florida Keys on a half-day or full-day fishing trip
- Choose from offshore or reef and wreck fishing
- Enjoy offshore light tackle fishing – the pinnacle of the sport!
- Reef and wreck fishing routinely produces abundant catches of snapper, shark, barracuda, mackerel and more!
- All equipment is provided, included a cooler for your drinks
Offshore light tackle fishing is said to be the pinnacle of the sport. Key West sees numerous migrating species throughout the year, keeping captains on the water every day in search of marlin, mahimahi, tuna, king mackerel and more. See giant pelagic fish skimming below the deep blue water and feel the thrill of discovering what’s beneath you!
Board a fast and versatile boat and head out to sea on your offshore fishing adventure. Cover fishing grounds more quickly in these highly efficient boats, giving anglers more valuable lines in the water. Every offshore boat in the fleet has a T-top and restroom facilities for your comfort and convenience. Once you experience the thrill of light tackle offshore fishing, you may never pick up a heavy rod again!
Reef and Wreck Fishing
Light tackle and fly-fishing enthusiasts will be in awe of the non-stop action on this reef and wreck fishing trip – the most productive type of fishing today! Reef and wreck fishing involves a variety of methods, including artificial and live bait, and is known for routinely catching an abundance of snapper, grouper, cobia, permit, shark, barracuda, mackerel and more. Only the finest consoled fishing machines are used, equipped with the best in electronics and tackle. All boats have T-tops and restroom facilities for your convenience and comfort.