- Private walking tour of Fort Kochi
- Visit Saint Francis Church, one of the oldest European churches in India
- Admire the architecture of Santa Cruz Basilica
- See the murals illustrating Hindu legends at Mattancherry Palace
- Go behind the scenes and watch Kathakali actors prepare for their show
- Enjoy a theatrical Kathakali dance performance
Continue to Saint Francis Church, one of the oldest European churches in India and built by Portuguese Franciscan friars in 1503. Next, visit Santa Cruz Basilica, an architecturally impressive Catholic church. Admire the soaring spires and white-washed exterior and the beautiful canvas murals inside. Meander around Mattancherry Palace and admire the amazing murals depicting scenes from Hindu legends.
Continue to the theater to enjoy a thrilling Kathakali dance performance. Prior to the performance, go backstage and watch the performers prepare for the show. See them apply makeup, put on colorful costumes and elaborate headpieces, and meditate into their characters. Then enjoy the lively theatrical performance, full of expressive facial movements and extravagant gestures. When the performance ends, your guide will escort you back to your hotel.