- Kerala backwaters tour from Kochi with an expert local guide
- Walk through a village, pass rice paddies, and learn about local vegetation
- Interact with a local family while enjoying a home-cooked lunch in their home
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Over a cup of traditional chai tea and a delicious home-cooked meal, converse with the family and hear interesting stories about their lives.
After lunch, walk through the village and explore the area’s rice paddies to learn about the different local fruits and vegetables grown here. Through your guide’s expert commentary, you'll discover the integral role these backwaters play in the culture and customs of this region.
You’ll return to Kochi in the evening.