- Experience the local culture and beauty of India’s Kerala region
- Tour a local village and enjoy a traditional lunch with a local host family
- Walk through rice paddies and learn about Kerala’s world-renowned backwaters
- Relax and rejuvenate with an ayurvedic massage
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Sip traditional chai tea and dine on an authentic home-cooked meal as you converse with the family and hear interesting stories about life in a small farming village in Kerala’s backwaters. After lunch, your guide will lead you on a tour of the village.
Walk along rice paddies and hear why these backwaters are such an integral part of life in Kerala. You’ll learn about local fruits and vegetables grown here, as well as the culture and customs practiced in this area.
Finish with a relaxing traditional ayurvedic massage -- a great way to end this wonderful local tour! You’ll return to Fort Kochi in the evening feeling refreshed and invigorated.