- Discover Kochi on a 4-hour small-group bike tour
- Learn about the colonial influence on Kochi at the Indo-Portuguese Museum
- View the beautiful Chinese fishing nets dating back to the reign of Kublai Khan
- See the intricate Hindu temple paintings at Dutch Palace
- Small group, maximum 12 participants, ensures a personal and unique experience
What You Can Expect
Continue your way north towards the port, and see the large, suspended Chinese fishing nets, introduced by traders from the court of Kublai Khan. Along the coast, you’ll pass the bustling fish market and Kochi’s main bazaar, where you’ll find tea, spices, dried fruit, garlic and cashew nuts. Breathe in the pungent aroma of ginger, cardamom and cloves, and wander the streets to browse the various goods on sale.
Then cycle to the Dutch Palace, and admire the beautiful murals depicting Hindu temple art. Sip a cup of chai tea while you enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. Hop back on your bike and cycle along the coast toward the center of town. Get a glimpse of the life of the dhobis, a caste group found in India who specializes in washing clothes; watch them beating clothes clean.
This guided bike tour provides a stress-free yet adventurous way to navigate Kochi. Your comprehensive bike tour will highlight Kochi’s colonial past and cosmopolitan present. Traveling in a small group with a maximum of 12 people ensures you’ll have an intimate and unique experience.