- Full-day fishing tour from Koh Samui
- Spend a day on the Gulf of Thailand, visiting the best fishing spots south of Koh Samui and enjoying the tropical scenery
- Fish for snapper, mackerel, flathead and more
- Learn baiting and fishing techniques from an experienced captain
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch on board
- Go snorkeling, if you wish
- Water and soft drinks are provided, and beer is available for purchase
What You Can Expect
While your captain drives you to the day’s best fishing spots, sit back in either the sun or the shade, and enjoy the Gulf of Thailand scenery. When it’s time to fish, receive any assistance you need from your captain, and enjoy unlimited water and soft drinks while you wait for the fish to bite. Beer is also available at your own expense.
Fish typically found in these waters include mackerel, snapper, sailfish and flathead. Whatever you catch can be grilled on board for your barbecue lunch. After you eat, you can continue fishing, or if you’re ready for something different, use the provided snorkeling gear to explore the area’s marine life and coral.
In the late afternoon, return to the pier for the transfer back to your hotel.
Unfortunately this was a very dissapointing day out, unlike our other tours that we have enjoyed with Viator. For a first time fisherman this might be o.k. but not what we were looking forward to. The fish that we caught were so small they should have been thrown back in, instead they were actually cooked for our lunch. Only given 1 bottle of water to drink and 1 soft drink all day. Would not reccommend this trip for any keen fishermen.