This Koh Samui Island tours is a must!
As the name suggests you will go around the island and see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui offers as well as the many beaches which can be seen. The 'Big Buddha' - sitting 15 meters tall is a monumental landmark on the islands north coast, Grandpa and Grandma Rocks, Namuang Waterfall and Nathon town are just a sample of the places you will visit.
- Big Buddha - Koh Samui's largest Buddha sitting 15 meters tall on the north coast of the island
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks will raise a chuckle and an eyebrow for those who go to see them
- NaMuang Waterfall - One of Thailand's natural wonders that is a must see
- Enjoy lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and take a visit to the Magic Gardens - A celestial experience
- Choose from a Thai or Swedish Massage with a steam bath and jacuzzi to end a truly perfect day
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly and informative guide
What You Can Expect
Add an extra touch to your around the island tour with lunch at the 'Peak Eye' restaurant and a visit to the Magic Gardens where figures of celestial beings decorate the beautiful grounds. Later, take time to pamper yourself with a steam bath, Jacuzzi soak and a choice of 1 hour Swedish or Thai massage.
If you just have 1 day in Koh Samui. This is the tour to book!
This was a great tour. The guide spoke English pretty well. We saw the best attractions of the island and ended the tour with a great massage. It was a great experience.