This Koh Samui Island tours is a must!
As the name suggests you will go around the island and see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui offers as well as the many beaches which can be seen. The 'Big Buddha' - sitting 15 meters tall is a monumental landmark on the islands north coast, Grandpa and Grandma Rocks, Namuang Waterfall and Nathon town are just a sample of the places you will visit.
- Big Buddha - Koh Samui's largest Buddha sitting 15 meters tall on the north coast of the island
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks will raise a chuckle and an eyebrow for those who go to see them
- NaMuang Waterfall - One of Thailand's natural wonders that is a must see
- Enjoy lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and take a visit to the Magic Gardens - A celestial experience
- Choose from a Thai or Swedish Massage with a steam bath and jacuzzi to end a truly perfect day
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly and informative guide
What You Can Expect
Add an extra touch to your around the island tour with lunch at the 'Peak Eye' restaurant and a visit to the Magic Gardens where figures of celestial beings decorate the beautiful grounds. Later, take time to pamper yourself with a steam bath, Jacuzzi soak and a choice of 1 hour Swedish or Thai massage.
Great way to start a holiday. I gifted one of these to a friend. Was takn around by a delightful driver who knew Thailand, the island and history, spoke good English and ahd great sense of humour! I felt sorry for the other tour groups taken around on mass when we could just take out time. The masssage and spa was suberb and we liked it so much we booked another one for our last day.
This tour is simply perfect. The massage was stellar and so was the lunch. The tour guide Mr. Tok was informative and very accommodating to requests of visiting other tourist sites beyond that of the itinerary. You won't regret it. Give your tour guide a tip if he has done a great job! ;)