- Big Buddha - Koh Samui's largest Buddha sitting 15 meters tall on the north coast of the island
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks will raise a chuckle and an eyebrow for those who go to see them
- NaMuang Waterfall - One of Thailand's natural wonders that is a must see
- Enjoy lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and take a visit to the Magic Gardens - A celestial experience
- Choose from a Thai or Swedish Massage with a steam bath and jacuzzi to end a truly perfect day
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly and informative guide
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
If you just have 1 day in Koh Samui. This is the tour to book!
This was a great tour. The guide spoke English pretty well. We saw the best attractions of the island and ended the tour with a great massage. It was a great experience.
Great way to start a holiday. I gifted one of these to a friend. Was takn around by a delightful driver who knew Thailand, the island and history, spoke good English and ahd great sense of humour! I felt sorry for the other tour groups taken around on mass when we could just take out time. The masssage and spa was suberb and we liked it so much we booked another one for our last day.
This tour is simply perfect. The massage was stellar and so was the lunch. The tour guide Mr. Tok was informative and very accommodating to requests of visiting other tourist sites beyond that of the itinerary. You won't regret it. Give your tour guide a tip if he has done a great job! ;)
A pretty good trip, had a big new van all to ourselves and got to see the whole island. On the plus side of things was that it was a pretty thorough tour and you get to see most of the highlights of Koh Samui. On the downside was the lunch, pretty old food but it's the slow season now, so everything was pretty empty. The tour guide didn't know too much about the sites we were at but he was friendly and helpful. The massage was really great and we were back to our hotel by 4pm. A bit over priced but nice to not have to worry about anything.