Koh Samui is a popular boutique island that is favorite to many travelers of all kinds. Situated in the lower gulf of Thailand it offers that 'coconut' feel and boasts some of the best beaches and resorts in the country. As the name suggests this tour will take you around the island to see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui has to offer.
- Great overview and orientation of Koh Samui
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks - Natural rock formations that will raise an eyebrow
- Big Buddha - Sitting 15 meters tall it is a monumental landmark on the island
- NaMuang Waterfall raises to 18 meters high and offers spectacular views of the islands natural wilderness
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The 'Big Buddha', Samui's most popular attraction sits 15 meters tall and is a monumental landmark on the islands north coast. Grandpa and Grandma Rocks (or locally known as 'Hin Ta and Hin Yai') are natural rock formations that raise indulgent chuckles from those who go to see them. Namuang waterfall and Nathon town are just a some other examples of the places you will visit on this tour.
This tour was everything we wanted. Naan was a very informative and attentive guide with superb skills with a camera! A great way to get your bearings and see a few sights on the way. We recommend it :)
Fantastic trip round the island. We ended up getting a private tour which was brilliant. Our guide Mame was very informative and the driver Phume was lovely. We got to spend as much time as we wanted at each stop which was brilliant.