- Full-day tour of Kolkata's places of worship with a private guide
- Learn how the architecture of Belur Math celebrates the diversity of Indian religions
- Enjoy a boat cruise along the Hooghly River to the Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Pay homage to the charitable works of Mother Teresa by visiting Mother Teresa's Mission and Mother House
- Visit impressive structures including the Kalighat Kali Temple, Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Jain Temple and Nakhoda Mosque
- Hear about Europe's widespread influence in India as you tour the Victoria Memorial, St John’s Church and St Paul's Cathedral
- Lunch and private transportation between sites included
- Private guide ensures an enlightening and personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Very nice City and interesting places. Our guide Parometer was just great. Would be nice to have her again next time. Thank you very much and see you again.
We had a very good guide, Krishnandun. He was knowledgeable and spoke good English. Enjoyed the visit to the Khali Temples and also the boat ride on the Hooghly.
Seeing the famous temples of Kolkata was fantastic. This tour was adequately clear and comfortable and friendly.
This tour was very informative and provided a wide vie of Calcutta and the changes due to the British colonization.