- Visit the World Heritage Site of Kinabalu Park and it's diverse climates and hot springs on this tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a canopy walk up 30-meters in the treetops
- Excellent views from the canopy walkway of the waterfalls and streams
- Enjoy a fresh dip in sulphurous waters channeled from the Poring Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once you arrive in Kinabalu Park, you’ll follow your guide on a hike through one of the numerous trails in this UNESCO World-Heritage-listed site. Get an up-close look at wildlife as you make your way to the 100-feet-high canopy walkway, where you’ll have the chance to stroll high above the Borneo rainforest.
Highly knowledgeable guide, excellent sights and a chance to see rural Malaysia. We were also fortunate enough to see a Rafflesia blooming.
This was one of the best parts of our 8 night stay.
What a great experience! Our guide Herman was wonderful, so knowledgeable and considerate, well worth it!!
Frank B USA
The park is quite a long way from KK itself but the scenery to be seen on the drive itself makes it all worth it. During the day we made several stops to go into the rain forest to see the indigenous plants and flowers including the Rafflesia. Also visited the hot springs and the butterfly park.
Narcisa U Philippines
Geoffrey F Australia
My wife and I went to KK for our wedding anniversary and took the canopy walkway and Poring Hot Springs and it was OK. But the real highlight was tasting the best durian and the best "marang" along the way. Our guide, Alfred, did a splendid job. He also brought us to a blooming Rafflesia flower.
Desiree O Philippines