Trek across Kinabalu Park for a magnificent view of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Kinabalu. With an area covering 754 square kilometers, Kinabalu Park will give you a diverse view of all its exotic plants, birds and insects - with new species found every year - all seen from a walk along the canopy walkway high up on the treetops! Your experience ends with a tasty lunch of local Malaysian delicacies and a relaxing dip into the natural hot springs of Poring Hot Springs.
- Visit the World Heritage Site of Kinabalu Park and it's diverse climates and hot springs on this tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a canopy walk up 30-meters in the treetops
- Excellent views from the canopy walkway of the waterfalls and streams
- Enjoy a fresh dip in sulphurous waters channeled from the Poring Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect