- White water rafting adventure on Kiulu River from Kota Kinabalu
- The diverse grade difficulty of Kiulu River is perfect for both beginners and experts alike
- Travel through Kota Kinabalu's picturesque countryside that includes quaint villages like the rural town of Tamparuli
- Thrill seekers get the opportunity for body rafting or swimming in the deep pools of the rapids
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Geoffrey F Australia
I signed up for (and you advertised) a grade II/III river (which apparently they have in this area of Borneo) but was put on a grade I/II river, so that was disappointing. Also, NONE of the local phone numbers you gave me could be reached - all were listed as out of service. Somehow my hotel concierge was able to figure it out, so it turned out fine. Other than that, the trip we were on was beautiful, well-organized by the locals and had friendly guides, good equipment, good food, etc.