- Half-day tour of Kota Kinabalu's most recognized sites
- Discover works of architectural art like the Wisma Tun Mustapha and the City Mosque
- Explore Sabah Museum and discover historical and cultural aspects of the indigenous people
- Feast your eyes on a beautiful panoramic view of the city and surrounding islands from Signal Hill
- Visit the University of Sabah to learn about this important educational facility
- Gain a deeper knowledge of Sabah's history, heritage and culture from your guide's informative commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The city tour was OK but the real charm of KK lies in how the city was built (or rebuilt after WWII), while preserving and maintaining nature, enhancing and sustaining the environment. One of our most memorable experiences was doing our morning jog along the boardwalk. KK is Clean and Green, Blue Skies and Green Seas, Cool Breeze and Calm Locals, Great Food (Laksa and Bak Ku Teh) at Great Prices. Just before enplaning for Singapore we were able to take a quick trip to the zoo and see the famous Proboscis Monkey, another wonder of God's creation. When I asked the local guide why does the monkey have a long portrusion for a nose, he rightfully replied "Berkat Tuhan!" -- "Because of God!"
"KEEP KALM and KOME TO KOTA KINABALU".