- Night tour of Kota Kinabalu with fun and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sumptuous Malaysian dinner in a local restaurant
- Discover traditional Malay culture through a spirited cultural performance of Sabah dances
- Marvel at how the city sparkles at night from Signal Hill's observation deck
- Explore a lively night market, peruse its dynamic stalls and enjoy lively conversation with its vendors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
A tour to Kota Kinabalu's night markets is both rewarding and enjoyable. Your tour begins with a pickup from your Kota Kinabalu hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. After which, be taken to the city's colorful night market, where local handmade trinkets, unique souvenirs and interesting bric-a-bracs await. With your guide, explore the winding lanes and can't-be-missed corners of the market, sure to tantalize your desire for a bargain.
Next, head to Signal Hill and step out onto the observation deck to watch the city nightlife unfold before you in all its glittering splendor. Afterward, be taken to a local restaurant to enjoy a sumptuous dinner featuring an array of Malaysian cuisine. The evening's entertainment is a lively presentation of traditional music and dance. The colorful attire of different ethnic groups and the rhythm and beat of local musical instruments will leave lasting memories of Borneo's rich cultural diversity.
End your tour by either spending the rest of your night exploring the town at your leisure or with a drop-off at your hotel.
I thought the golden sunset in Manila Bay (where we come from) was the best in the world until we watched the sun set in KK. It must be because the skies are clearer and the seas are cleaner. It was magical. Although the seafood dinner was sumptuous and filling, and the night market was bustling, we were shocked (and horrified) by the abundance of huge rats all over the place. The city government must launch a campaign on sanitation and hygiene and aggressive rodent control to protect locals and tourists.
Tour guide Ronnie was excellent, very acknowledgment and an amazing driver (raining very heavily). Food good and entertainment