- Day trip to Tambunan from Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a scenic nature trek through lush mountains and rainforests
- Admire remarkable rafflesia flowers, the largest in the world!
- Explore a bamboo village with your guide
- Learn how to make traditional Malaysian rice wine in a local’s home
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Our guide Walter was amazing. He was telling us about history and culture of the region. We were able to see Rafflesia Flower and rice winery. It was great experience and lesson on Sabah. We also had fantastic lunch at local restaurant. We recommend this tour. We had great time .
No value for money:
- the walk was about an hours with an non-English speaking guide, the flowers in this part of the jungle are in max. just 30 cm (however the flowers are beautiful)
- Bamboo village - 2 min car drive through the empty village, since rarely anyone still lives in the bamboo houses - you don't get an impression how locals live
- Rice wine factory - no explanation, no tour - max 10 min stop
- lunch - in a very local restaurants with a ok food quality. Drinks are not included
Overall - not recommendable - it is far, far too expensive and you feel like being ripped off