This small-group tour is limited to 19 people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from a guide.
- Auschwitz half-day trip from Krakow with an expert guide
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and memorial
- Be one of the first groups to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
- Learn about the history of WWII, the Holocaust and the German concentration camps
- Lunch box, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 19 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll be one of the first groups to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, comprising the Auschwitz I concentration camp and Auschwitz II extermination camp, also known as Auschwitz-Birkenau. Auschwitz is the most infamous of all the Holocaust concentration camps, where an estimated 1.5 million people were killed during World War II. Today, millions of visitors come to pay tribute to the lives lost and the atrocities this site witnessed under the hands of Adolf Hitler.
Listen to your guide explain the origins of the camp and hear what life was like for prisoners here. See original roads, fences, watchtowers and railway ramps as you explore the camp, and head inside the museum to explore the poignant exhibits detailing the stories your guide touched on during the tour.
Roughly halfway through the tour, a 15-minute break is factored in to your itinerary. Use this free time to enjoy your lunch box that includes two sandwiches, fruit and bottled water. After approximately three hours at Auschwitz, travel back to central Krakow and finish with a drop-off in town or at your hotel.
Very good tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided great insight. Would recommend to anyone!
My friends and myself took this tour each of us had an unforgetable experience , prompt pick up at the hotel in a lovely clean coach .
The tour itself was truly unforgetable , from start to finish , the tour g