- Book by November 26, and travel by December 31 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
This small-group tour is limited to 19 people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from a guide.
- Auschwitz half-day trip from Krakow with an expert guide
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and memorial
- Be one of the first groups to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
- Learn about the history of WWII, the Holocaust and the German concentration camps
- Lunch box, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 19 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll be one of the first groups to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, comprising the Auschwitz I concentration camp and Auschwitz II extermination camp, also known as Auschwitz-Birkenau. Auschwitz is the most infamous of all the Holocaust concentration camps, where an estimated 1.5 million people were killed during World War II. Today, millions of visitors come to pay tribute to the lives lost and the atrocities this site witnessed under the hands of Adolf Hitler.
Listen to your guide explain the origins of the camp and hear what life was like for prisoners here. See original roads, fences, watchtowers and railway ramps as you explore the camp, and head inside the museum to explore the poignant exhibits detailing the stories your guide touched on during the tour.
Roughly halfway through the tour, a 15-minute break is factored in to your itinerary. Use this free time to enjoy your lunch box that includes two sandwiches, fruit and bottled water. After approximately three hours at Auschwitz, travel back to central Krakow and finish with a drop-off in town or at your hotel.
Great tour!!! It was very informative and covered all you would want to know about these places. It was very somber and hard to imagine that this really took place. A must do for any one who is interested in World War Two history.
It was a very moving experience and one if you are in Poland you should do. Agnes our tour guide was excellent very knowledgable and obviously very passionate about her job.
Viator I,m really happy with another trip that I have booked through yourselves. Was a bit unsure as my last trips were booked in America, but 1st class and will certainly book more when I,m in any other countries that you have trips there.
Keep up the good work.