- Traditional Polish dinner in Krakow with hotel pickup
- Spend an evening at an atmospheric 17th-century restaurant in Krakow
- Feast on hearty Polish dishes like stuffed dumplings and honey-basted spare ribs
- Listen to Polish, Lithuanian or Ukrainian folk music as you eat
- Admire the restaurant’s ambient décor with crackling log fires and beautiful wood-panelled walls
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a feast of hearty Polish fare as your dishes begin to arrive. Your three courses include local favorites like spare ribs basted in wine and honey and a cold glass of Polish beer or wine. Soft drinks, water and house vodkas are also available if you prefer.
Relax inside the restaurant for as long as you’d like once your meal concludes. Your waiters will be able to call you a taxi when you’re ready to leave (own expense).