- Traditional Polish dinner in Krakow with hotel pickup
- Spend an evening at an atmospheric 17th-century restaurant in Krakow
- Feast on hearty Polish dishes like stuffed dumplings and honey-basted spare ribs
- Listen to Polish, Lithuanian or Ukrainian folk music as you eat
- Admire the restaurant’s ambient décor with crackling log fires and beautiful wood-panelled walls
What You Can Expect
Sit down at your private table inside the restaurant and tuck into your feast, devouring hearty helpings of stuffed dumplings, juicy duck breasts and grilled trout. Wolf down lip-smacking meaty delights such as sticky spare ribs basted in honey and wine, washed down with Polish beers and wines from the bar. Soft drinks, water and house vodkas are also available if you prefer.
As you eat, sit back and soak up the restaurant’s warming ambiance. Its décor is akin to an old-world log cabin, with roaring open fires and wood-panelled walls adorned with intriguing medieval weapons. Waiters are fitted out in traditional Polish dress, and you’ll be entertained throughout the evening by Eastern European folk music.
At the end of your meal you can stay inside the restaurant for as long as you want. As it’s located a little way from the center of town, your waiters will be able to call you a taxi for when you want to leave (own expense), or point you in the right direction back to your hotel.