- Polish dinner and show in Krakow
- Enjoy a folk music concert and dance show highlighting Polish traditions and culture
- Sit down to a typical Polish dinner of regional specialties
- Soak up the bohemian atmosphere of the venue, once a favorite hangout among Krakow’s artists and writers
What You Can Expect
- Traditional Polish broth with pasta, served with fresh parsley
- Chicken fillet served with potatoes and salad
An excellent nights entertainment with a great meal.
This was booked by me for my sister-in-law and her friend. This was their first visit to Poland and the Folklore show and Dinner really started the trip on a high note. They both really enjoyed the show and the meal.
Great fun performing with the entertainment. Fun Atmosphere, good food for a hungry tourist.
I went with two of my children aged 20 and 17 - the food was only basic soup and then meat and mash but was very tasty! The dancers however were really entertaining - fantastic dancers and singers - loads of really fun interaction - we all had to join in with the dancing - it was fab
Interesting show, the food was mediocre. Location was so easy to find. Friendly staff.
A nice dinner, good show, .. a lot of fun!
Excellent show with very good food.
Excellent it was a great night and I enjoyed it very much
Great and entertaining show. A little disapointed by the food, a day before I went to the other restaurant that offers the same thing and their food was really traditional.