- Polish dinner and show in Krakow
- Enjoy a folk music concert and dance show highlighting Polish traditions and culture
- Sit down to a typical Polish dinner of regional specialties
- Soak up the bohemian atmosphere of the venue, once a favorite hangout among Krakow’s artists and writers
What You Can Expect
- Traditional Polish broth with pasta, served with fresh parsley
- Chicken fillet served with potatoes and salad
Great fun performing with the entertainment. Fun Atmosphere, good food for a hungry tourist.
I went with two of my children aged 20 and 17 - the food was only basic soup and then meat and mash but was very tasty! The dancers however were really entertaining - fantastic dancers and singers - loads of really fun interaction - we all had to join in with the dancing - it was fab
Interesting show, the food was mediocre. Location was so easy to find. Friendly staff.
A nice dinner, good show, .. a lot of fun!
Excellent show with very good food.
Great and entertaining show. A little disapointed by the food, a day before I went to the other restaurant that offers the same thing and their food was really traditional.
Entertaining. Conveniently located in the main square of Krakow.
Very little dance and the food also not that great. But it is worth the money to spend one hour to view the dance and also with dinner.
This definitely worth doing for the performance. The show is fantastic. The dinner is not so great though - a small schnitzel with some carrot. We also needed a vegetarian option and one waiter told me that this was not possible and another waiter sorted it out.