- Polish dinner and show in Krakow
- Enjoy a folk music concert and dance show highlighting Polish traditions and culture
- Sit down to a typical Polish dinner of regional specialties
- Soak up the bohemian atmosphere of the venue, once a favorite hangout among Krakow’s artists and writers
What You Can Expect
- Traditional Polish broth with pasta, served with fresh parsley
- Chicken fillet served with potatoes and salad
Entertaining. Conveniently located in the main square of Krakow.
This definitely worth doing for the performance. The show is fantastic. The dinner is not so great though - a small schnitzel with some carrot. We also needed a vegetarian option and one waiter told me that this was not possible and another waiter sorted it out.