- Polish dinner and show in Krakow
- Enjoy a folk music concert and dance show highlighting Polish traditions and culture
- Sit down to a typical Polish dinner of regional specialties
- Soak up the bohemian atmosphere of the venue, once a favorite hangout among Krakow’s artists and writers
What You Can Expect
- Traditional Polish broth with pasta, served with fresh parsley
- Chicken fillet served with potatoes and salad
I would highly recommend this tour. The people were very friendly and entertained us well. They got us all up and joining in. The meal was good and the building was amazing. A good evening had by all.
An excellent nights entertainment with a great meal.
This was booked by me for my sister-in-law and her friend. This was their first visit to Poland and the Folklore show and Dinner really started the trip on a high note. They both really enjoyed the show and the meal.
Great fun performing with the entertainment. Fun Atmosphere, good food for a hungry tourist.
I went with two of my children aged 20 and 17 - the food was only basic soup and then meat and mash but was very tasty! The dancers however were really entertaining - fantastic dancers and singers - loads of really fun interaction - we all had to join in with the dancing - it was fab
Interesting show, the food was mediocre. Location was so easy to find. Friendly staff.
A nice dinner, good show, .. a lot of fun!
Excellent show with very good food.
Excellent it was a great night and I enjoyed it very much