This small-group tour is limited to six people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
- Polish food cooking class in Krakow
- Learn some Polish from your guide and shop for ingredients at a local market
- Cook authentic Polish food such as pierogis and placki under the guidance of a local cook
- Dine with a Polish family in their home and experience their meal-time traditions
- Small-group tour limited to six people for a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is such a great, fun way way to learn about Polish culture! Cooking in a family home and going to a local market will give you a chance to get an insider view of Krakow and its people.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, your guide will take you to his or her family home, where you will learn how to make traditional Polish specialties such as a pierogi, which is a kind of dumpling, and placki, a potato cake. As you cook with your small group, sip water, coffee or tea and listen to Polish classical, folk and rock music.
Then it’s time for lunch! Sit down with the Polish family and feast on the authentic meal you cooked. Feel free to ask them any questions you have about Polish culture and traditions. Your authentic Polish culinary experience ends at 2pm at its starting point.