- Afternoon Big Five game drive in Kruger National Park
- Ride in a 4x4 game drive vehicle, driven by a knowledgeable ranger-guide
- Look out for prides of lions, herds of elephants and more
- Have your camera ready to capture photos of Kruger’s impressive bush scenery
- Learn about the animals and countryside of Kruger National Park
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax as your guide drives you around the park, looking out for the animals that make up the famous Big Five and listening to tales about the animals of Kruger National Park. The term ‘Big Five’ was coined by poachers who originally used it to refer to the most difficult animals to hunt on foot; today, it represents some of the most elusive and exciting animals to see on safari.
Learn about the animals’ behavior from your guide, and enjoy several photo stops to capture the raw natural beauty of the park’s wildlife. Kruger National Park’s scenery is also incredible, and the savannah vistas – as the sun starts to fade – are unforgettable.
Your game drive finishes back at the safari lodge. After bidding your guide goodbye, hop back on board your coach and return to your Mpumulanga lodge.