- 6-hour morning Big Five game drive in Kruger National Park
- Ride around Kruger National Park in a 4x4 open-roof vehicle, driven by a ranger-guide
- Look out for members of Africa’s Big Five animal group, such as Cape buffaloes and lions
- Have your camera ready to capture photos of the sun rising over the rugged parkland
- Learn about Kruger National Park’s scenery and wildlife while exploring
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax as your guide drives, and look out for the animals that make up Africa’s much-lauded Big Five. The term ‘Big Five’ was coined by poachers who originally used it to refer to the most difficult animals to hunt on foot; today, it represents some of the most exciting animals to see on safari.
The park’s vibrant birdlife is often easier to spot on morning game drives, so keep an eye out for vultures, eagles, raptors and more as the birds circle overhead looking for prey. In between learning about the different species of birds and animals from your guide, enjoy several photo stops to soak up the raw natural beauty of the park. The scenery of Kruger National Park is world renowned and vistas over the sun-baked plains in the soft-morning light are incredible.
After exploring the park, your game drive finishes back at the safari lodge. After bidding your guide goodbye, hop back on board your coach and return to your lodge in Mpumulanga.
Not what I expected. The tour guide Andrew was reluctant, and did not care if you saw any animals at all or not. Vehicles were worn out. Too much time was waste on breakfast, and equally as much time was wasted on lunch!! Could do with more organization.