- Morning or afternoon tour to Batu Caves
- Take a scenic drive through the countryside outside Kuala Lumpur
- Tour the famous Royal Selangor Pewter factory
- See how batik fabric is designed and printed
- Visit the ancient Hindu shrine at Batu Caves
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
Continuing into the countryside, pass typical Malay villages en route to your first stop, the Royal Selangor Pewter factory. Here, you have the option to take a tour of the world’s largest pewter factory, renowned for its craftsmanship and high-quality products. During the tour of the factory, see the different processes involved in working with pewter, including casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving.
Returning to your coach, your tour continues to a batik factory, where you have the option of seeing how batik fabric is designed and printed.
Your last stop is the limestone hills of Batu Caves. Here, a flight of 272 steps leads up to a sacred Hindu temple cave that houses the shrine of the Hindu deity Lord Murugah. The nearby museum cave is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Your tour concludes with the trip back to Kuala Lumpur, where you will be dropped at your hotel.