- Half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur's must-see attractions and landmarks
- Visit the National Monument, the National Museum and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building to discover the history, culture and modern civil affairs of the city
- Take memorable photos at the Petronas Twin Towers, King's Palace and the National Mosque of Malaysia
- Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will provide interesting and informative commentary about the sites you visit
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had a great day around KL with our guide Mr. Guna
Our guide tried very hard to keep the tour on track and managed to cover all of the itinerary despite huge traffic jams and some people continuously running late for each stated departure time.
Steven L Australia
This tour was fantastic,the national museum and national monument were great attractions to see,this is a must to do tour.
The tour was very informative and we enjoyed it. As with any tour they take you to local businesses in hopes for tourists to buy chocolate, silk, etc. That wasn't bad because it took us to little areas we normally would not have seen. It was authentic.
The Twin Tower stop was five minutes, so plan going there on your own. That is the best part of the city.
Hotel pick up and drop off was easy and we enjoyed the tour.
Although there was a bit of a communication breakdown which led to us being picked up late from our hotel to the tour, the tour itself was very informative and amazing and led us to taking up an additional tour the next day. The tour guides r very informative and polite, the tour buses are very comfortable and reliable. We loved it.
This tour was amazing!
The tour was so great. The guide provided us with good information. We had nice time there
No time to catch your breath.
Great way to see the city then go back to the areas you want to spend more time. Very good guide.
This was a good tour. Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable about the city and the places visited. the tour did not last all day, but it was enough time to see the highlights of the city, take some pictures and then do some things on your own.