- 3- to 4- hour food tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Experience KL's lively food culture at one or two of its popular hawker centers
- Sample street food from local food stalls and discover hidden gems with an expert guide
- Learn about Malaysian customs as you meet friendly locals
- Try Malaysian delicacies from at least three different vendors/restaurants – and feast on as much as you can eat!
- Enjoy air-conditioned transport between all food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Banana LeafPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nasi LemakPhoto by: Larry C
- Mean Nasi Lemak!Photo by: Jenny O
- View of Malay street food areaPhoto by: Stewart R
- me n my friend with Viator ...Photo by: Liany H
- food tourPhoto by: Liany H
- Nasi lemakPhoto by: Liany H
- indian foodPhoto by: Liany H
- otak-otakPhoto by: Liany H
- food tourPhoto by: Liany H
- Wantan meePhoto by: Liany H
- Tahu bakarPhoto by: Liany H
- Wonderful foodPhoto by: Stephen J M
- IMG_9482Photo by: Anonymous
- IMG_9488Photo by: Anonymous
- IMG_9449Photo by: Anonymous
- DSC_3123Photo by: Anonymous
- IMG_9378Photo by: Anonymous
- DSC_3119Photo by: Anonymous
- DSC_3110Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Amazing! So much good food!
no problem at all finding the guy and the food was excellent well done Charles would highly recommend this trip to anyone
The food was outstanding, and Charles was a delight. Despite it being a rainy night, we had an excellent time visiting various food malls, and even a walk through little India as that community prepared for Deepavali. Highly, highly recommended!!
Excellent tour led by very knowledgable and friendly guide. Highly recommended
Excellent Tour! Our guide, Farrah, was very knowledgeable and I appreciated the extra service especially since I brought along my 3-year old son. We were stuffed after the tour and the food was super! Highly recommended!
Excellent value food tour of food from the three main ethnic groups in Malaysia - Malay, Chinese and Indian. Very much off the beaten track and all the better for it. We visited places and tasted foods which we would not have done otherwise. Farah was an excellent, informative and enthusiastic guide.
As an added bonus we were dropped off at out hotel back in central KL
A great experience , a great way of sampling the range of cuisines available in KL . It was also brilliant to get dropped off back at our hotel after an outstanding evening out .
Charles was awesome. Very friendly, knew all the cool places and has such a repore with the local chefs we can walk into their kitchen and watch the food be prepared. Overall a very good evening.
Roger B Australia
A fun evening with an enthusiastic and very informative guide, giving us a great insight to where and how the locals live and eat!
Charles as an excellent guide who stuffed us with food until our eyes popped out!! Charles gave us plenty of information about the food we ate and gave us insight into the daily life and cultural workings in malaysia. Fabulous experience!