Book by 30 June 2016 to save 10% off our previously offered price! Travel dates valid until 31 October 2016.
- 3- to 4- hour food tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Experience KL's lively food culture at one or two of its popular hawker centers
- Sample street food from local food stalls and discover hidden gems with an expert guide
- Learn about Malaysian customs as you meet friendly locals
- Try Malaysian delicacies from at least three different vendors/restaurants – and feast on as much as you can eat!
- Enjoy air-conditioned transport between all food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Banana LeafPhoto by: Anonymous
- Fun timesPhoto by: Jessica C
- Charles the hostPhoto by: Jessica C
- The night marketPhoto by: Jessica C
- Enjoying the foodPhoto by: Jessica C
- Our first spread of foodPhoto by: Jessica C
- Let the tasting beginPhoto by: Jessica C
- Nasi LemakPhoto by: Larry C
- Mean Nasi Lemak!Photo by: Jenny O
- View of Malay street food areaPhoto by: Stewart R
- me n my friend with Viator ...Photo by: Liany H
- food tourPhoto by: Liany H
- Nasi lemakPhoto by: Liany H
- indian foodPhoto by: Liany H
- otak-otakPhoto by: Liany H
- food tourPhoto by: Liany H
- Wantan meePhoto by: Liany H
- Tahu bakarPhoto by: Liany H
- Wonderful foodPhoto by: Stephen J M
- IMG_9482Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
A must for all visiting Malaysia! Our tour guide Charles was amazing! He took us to some great places, was accommodating, friendly and informative. There were 2 other couples on our tour was an ideal number. Managed to go to a night market as well which was on my list of must do and #39;s! Recommend to all!
Charles was a great guy and very knowledgable! Love all the local haunts that we went to and the market was an eye opening experience.
There was no shortage of food and by the end we were full to the brim.
Fabulous way to start our holiday.
Best tour I did in KL..Farrah was a fantastic guide. She took us to 3 main restaurants plus a food stand. Farrah is very passionate about her work and taught us so much about Malaysian cuisine and traditions. I really recommend this tour!
Charles by far provided us with the best experience in Malaysia. From the moment he picked us out of the crowd as the tourist that he would be escorting around to the moment he graciously dropped us off at our hotel instead of the meeting place like we thought. He provided us with the opportunity to taste the culture of Malaysia. I thought as a vegetarian, my experience would be slighted, but he took care to include dishes that I could partake in. He was kind, funny and we felt safe. In addition to being a vegetarian we had our toddler with us who was in a mood. She was being rather unfriendly and if I were the tour guide I would have ignored her. Instead, it appeared that Charles made it his mission to win her over which he did by the end of the night. We enjoyed the food, was never forced to eat or try anything and the food was plentiful. We were forced to wave the white flag as Charles was prepared to keep the food rolling in. We sampled fish head curry, nasi lemak, roti, satay, fried chicken and fried ice cream just to name a few of the dishes. It was truly an experience to remember.
Amazing! So much good food!
no problem at all finding the guy and the food was excellent well done Charles would highly recommend this trip to anyone
The food was outstanding, and Charles was a delight. Despite it being a rainy night, we had an excellent time visiting various food malls, and even a walk through little India as that community prepared for Deepavali. Highly, highly recommended!!
Excellent tour led by very knowledgable and friendly guide. Highly recommended
Excellent Tour! Our guide, Farrah, was very knowledgeable and I appreciated the extra service especially since I brought along my 3-year old son. We were stuffed after the tour and the food was super! Highly recommended!
Excellent value food tour of food from the three main ethnic groups in Malaysia - Malay, Chinese and Indian. Very much off the beaten track and all the better for it. We visited places and tasted foods which we would not have done otherwise. Farah was an excellent, informative and enthusiastic guide.
As an added bonus we were dropped off at out hotel back in central KL
$54.00 Save $5.40