- Cultural and wildlife coach tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Discover the lifestyle of indigenous people at an aboriginal settlement
- Interact with locals with the help of your knowledgeable, friendly guide
- Get up close to rescued elephants at the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary and learn about the center's rehabilitation efforts
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Next, continue driving through a tropical rainforest and arrive at the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary (also known as the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary). This elephant conservation center rescues Asian elephants from areas where their habitats have been destroyed by urbanization and brings them to the sanctuary, where they’re placed in an expertly constructed natural environment and nurtured back to health before being released back into the wild.
On your tour of the center, you’ll learn all about these ambitious rehabilitation efforts and discover the importance of habitat and environmental preservation. Witness the daily activities of these beautiful animals, including watching the specially trained and committed team of wildlife experts feed them. You'll surely enjoy this amazing and insightful wildlife experience.
At midday, enjoy lunch either packed for you or at a local restaurant. After your tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel with many memories and photos to share.