- Genting Highlands day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the Titiwangsa Mountains
- Take a ride on the Genting Skyway, Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car
- Visit the world-class casino, shops and restaurants
- Enjoy family-friendly fun at the indoor and outdoor theme parks
- Choose from more than 50 rides, including Asia’s only skydiving simulation
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the foot of the hill resort, head to the casino by riding the 2-mile (3km) Genting Skyway. As you climb to the top of the mountain, admire a panoramic view of the highlands and pristine tropical jungle below.
At Genting Highlands, the time is yours to explore its hotels, shops and restaurants on your own.
You also have the option to enjoy the fun and games of the Genting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (entry at own expense). Choose from over 50 rides, including the Rainforest Splash Pool, Flying Coaster, Malaysia’s first 4D cinema experience, Asia’s only skydiving simulation, and the winter-time wonder of Snow World. There are also more than 80 shops and 90 dining outlets, as well as a luxurious spa for a bit of pampering. Your guide can provide advice and information on the resort’s huge array of facilities.
After spending approximately six hours at Genting Highlands, ride the Genting Skyway back to the foot of the mountain, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to transfer you to your central Kuala Lumpur hotel.