- Day trip to Malacca from Kuala Lumpur
- Walk up St Paul's Hill and visit the ruins of St Paul's Church
- Get panoramic views of the Malacca Strait and Bandar Hilir
- Savor a typical Nyonya lunch in a local restaurant
- Stroll through antique row of Jonker Street and take in the bustling street market
- Learn the history of this important colonial port from your knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Me and our GuidePhoto by: paul w
- Mr witty mePhoto by: Parvinder S
- Melaka GurdwaraPhoto by: Parvinder S
- Hello KittyPhoto by: Iz F
- Kampung MalaccaPhoto by: Blanka B
- Malacca Tour, July 2013Photo by: ma. annabelle a
- KL November 2011 135Photo by: Kenneth C
- KL November 2011 145Photo by: Kenneth C
- DSCF2372Photo by: Alfred S
- 101_2225aPhoto by: David H
- DSC_0338Photo by: Anonymous
- DSC_0359Photo by: Anonymous
- DSC_0172Photo by: Anonymous
- Chinese Temple, MalaccaPhoto by: Garth B
Australia, 11 2009
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour and guide I would recommend Lo as a guide
The tour was excellent.the only thing was the engine on this bus was that noisy it gave my wife and I a headache I think your company needs some serious investment in new buses
This was a full day tour due to the traffic coming back into the city but we got back to our hotels before 9 : 30 PM. The tour covered a fair amount of sites and the lunch was excellent. Colin was a very good and entertaining guide.
Excellent content, knowledgeable guide, comfortable transport, a good lunch: very good value for money. If you are in KL and want to visit Malacca, this is the ideal trip.
guide was curteous and knowledgeable, the tour was easy paced and enjoyable, lunch was delicious
We had an excellent tour to Malacca Melaka. Our guide Marcus was excellent in his knowledge, personality and graciousness. There is far more in Melaka than we ever expected, great historical sights and stories, thoroughly recommend this tour
First class day trip. My wife and I were the only people on the trip so it felt very personal,
Our guide went out of his way to show us the maximum he could and was both charming and professional throughout. Would highly recommend this trip
Fantastic tour! Highly recommendced.
Our guide Suresh was superb, the driver ensured we all had a very smooth and trouble free ride, the tour was small only 4 of us and lunch in Malacca was wonderful
We had plenty of time to explore on our own, as well as being shown all the sights of historcial Malacca, and at the end of the tour, our guide went out of his way to give us insider tips about places to visit in KL.
which were relevant to our particular interests.
Highly recommended and thanks once again Suresh!
Knowledgeable tour guide
This tour was amazing!